Monday, February 23, 2009

Rourke and Rihanna

I got some predictions wrong...oh well. I'm happy Rourke got his spirit award though, because his speech was just as good as his performance in The Wrestler. If only he had the chance to give one at the Oscars. If only...he gives a good a speech as Jack Nicholson.

http://www.new.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=70156485861&h=tN868&u=9KsXk

also, Chris Brown and Rihanna, the new Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston? Chris, what the fuck is wrong with you? If I was in your position, I would worship Rihanna. I'd wipe her ass when she takes a shit I'd be that devoted. I can see Jay Z kicking Brown's ass. I can see boys across America between the age of 10 and 21 kicking his ass. I don't think he fights as well as he dances, which is a good reason he hits girls. There is one golden rule every person, regardless of money, social standing, power, color, religion, age should follow...and that is you don't hit a lady... unless you are a lady. News flash, Chris Brown might be a lady! If he is, then it's cool. WWE might call. Those roller girls that knock each others shit into rollercade side boards might be calling. Foxy Boxing might be calling because last time I checked, they needed something like this to boost ticket sales. I for one, would like to everyone who might read this to boo, hiss and protest against anything Chris Brown produces. He sucks donkey anus, and that's harder to do than one might think. The fact he is so low to the Earth is why he can do so. As for Rihanna, please call me, because you never return my phone calls. Remember that time we went to the movies, ate some Chinese, smoked a joint, fell asleep beside the fireplace and woke up in each others arms??? No? You should, because above all, that night did not involve a beating. Trust me, you and me can have many more special nights!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment